My First New Gucci in Many Years!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I hate to say it but LV quality is going down. I'm so sad! This Gucci stole my heart today!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396127799.841441.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396127826.776735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396127852.013260.jpg

2. LV has gorgeous bright yellow tone hardware...Gucci has beautiful light gold hardware...love! :heart:
    I really love the soho chain shoulder bag...so casual and can be semi-formal. :P

3. Congrats on your chain soho. I'm a LV girl but I've also been wanting this bag. I've saved enough to get the metis or the gucci soho. Can you tell me what bag you enjoy more. Thanks

4. #5 Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014

Metis!! I love the gucci, but the Metis is amazing!!! But they are really different. Metis is MUCH more casual. If I needed a crossover bag for both work and casual, I would get the gucci. The quality is better on the gucci. The metis is more fun. But definitely the quality is better on the gucci.

5. Your bag is beautiful!
    I tried this one on too, but found it to be a little too big for me - which was soooo disappointing as I love the chain straps.

6. Gorgeous bag! I have this bag also. The leather is amazing and it just gets softer over time. You will love it!

7. Thanks! That's great to know!

8. Gorgeous! I hope to be getting this one soon as well!! Congrats!

9. Congrats your beautiful new Gucci bag!

10. awesome bag! congrats!

11. Many congrats! She's lovely!

12. Ohhhh I love this!

13. Hubby got me this this pass Christmas....I swore off Gucci because of the Sukey. He paid full price only for me to find it on sale on Groupon for 300 less a month or so later. But this bag was just too gorgeous to resist.....

14. Gorgeous Bag!! I just LOVE that bag so much!! Congratulations I know you will love her to pieces!! I have her in red and totally adore her!