My first Muse!

Alana1981

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
So I just had to say that I just won my first-ever eBay auction and scored the berry Muse from ****** that I have been eyeing!

I am SO excited. Apart from a pair of shoes, this is my first YSL! I have been obsessing over the Muse for ages and I cannot wait til it arrives. It is truly beautiful. Pics to follow when it does...

Thanks to everyone who helped me authenticate the bag.

I just won from ebay too and had it authenticated. I won a used 2009 large berry. I am glad we bid on different bags. I had emailed your seller asking if she had any large LOL. Mine is coming soon. I cannot wait. Congrats on your new bag!!

I just won from ebay too and had it authenticated. I won a used 2009 large berry. I am glad we bid on different bags. I had emailed your seller asking if she had any large LOL. Mine is coming soon. I cannot wait. Congrats on your new bag!!

Haha too funny. I was watching the bag you bought and was emailing your seller about the large also! Congrats to you too! I heart berry Muses. We should both post modelling pics in this thread when our bags arrive!

:ghi5: Nice! I think that makes 4 Berry Muses on tPF so far... right lolita? I just adore my Large Berry Muse and cannot believe how verstaile the color truly is...congrats to OP Alana and LV!!

:ghi5: Nice! I think that makes 4 Berry Muses on tPF so far... right lolita? I just adore my Large Berry Muse and cannot believe how verstaile the color truly is...congrats to OP Alana and LV!!

Thanks! And I'm so glad to hear it is a versatile colour. I love the brightness but at first I was worried it wouldn't go with much of my clothes. But I realized almost everything I wear is neutral so it should be a wonderful addition to my closet.