My first Muse!

Alana1981

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
So I just had to say that I just won my first-ever eBay auction and scored the berry Muse from ****** that I have been eyeing!

I am SO excited. Apart from a pair of shoes, this is my first YSL! I have been obsessing over the Muse for ages and I cannot wait til it arrives. It is truly beautiful. Pics to follow when it does...

Thanks to everyone who helped me authenticate the bag.

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
amazing color, I am glad you bought from a reliable seller..makes you sleep well until it arrives.......modeling pics please ;) Vesna

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
I just won from ebay too and had it authenticated. I won a used 2009 large berry. I am glad we bid on different bags. I had emailed your seller asking if she had any large LOL. Mine is coming soon. I cannot wait. Congrats on your new bag!!

Alana1981

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
I just won from ebay too and had it authenticated. I won a used 2009 large berry. I am glad we bid on different bags. I had emailed your seller asking if she had any large LOL. Mine is coming soon. I cannot wait. Congrats on your new bag!!
Haha too funny. I was watching the bag you bought and was emailing your seller about the large also! Congrats to you too! I heart berry Muses. We should both post modelling pics in this thread when our bags arrive!

Alana1981

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
:ghi5: Nice! I think that makes 4 Berry Muses on tPF so far... right lolita? I just adore my Large Berry Muse and cannot believe how verstaile the color truly is...congrats to OP Alana and LV!!
Thanks! And I'm so glad to hear it is a versatile colour. I love the brightness but at first I was worried it wouldn't go with much of my clothes. But I realized almost everything I wear is neutral so it should be a wonderful addition to my closet.