My First Multicolor is HERE!

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hey guys!

It came Friday, but I have been so busy with school work and so many parties, and also listening to the HOT Britney Spears CD, that I have been neglecting to take pictures of it for you guys. And I need to head out of church in an hour, so let me get dressed and then Ill post pictures in 10 minutes!

Visuals Aids will come later tonight!

Love you guys!

:heart: Sophia. 11/4/2007.

Ok here they are:

Excuse my brothers arm, I took the pictures and made him hold the bag. And sorry for his messy room, also my Blackberry kept ringing so it kind of made it into the picture on accident.

Enjoy you guys! Can't wait to use it! It's a breath away from Monogram.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

And this is me after I got it, all happy haha.

n1490760106_30078812_2098.jpg

The bag is supposedly one of the first created and used by Takashi Murakami, himself, at his exhibits and what not, around the world. It was also rumored to be on the 2003 Spring Runway.

If so, that would be pretty awesome.

congrats! did you get a super deal on it? it looks AMAZING!

thats so cool if it was a prototype, or one that was on the runway!
i think some of the very VERY first mcs had red lvs instead of pink ones though, if i am not mistaken, so i bet it was one of the first reformed mcs, which is even better!

its not a prototype.

But, one of the first created and used by Murakami around the world when he held exhibits and whatnot.

Thats why I doubt it was on the runway, I dont know. But I do have a certificate thats signed by him that came with the bag!