My first Mulberry!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

So last Thursday I got a call from an SA at Mulberry saying that my covet purse would be sold out soon and whether I'd still be interested in her. I wasn't 100% sure but once I walked in and saw her, I couldn't bear leaving without her.

Want to guess?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    First of many no doubt, what's lurking in that dust bag?

Willow?

Edit.... a Lexi?

3. ta da!

Attached Files:

4. Can't wait to see it!

5. Alexa Shrunken Calf in Pheasant Green! Its my first mulberry and I'm so excited. Everyone's Lexies gave me a true idea of what kind of Lexie I wanted, an everyday bag that would hopefully last for a long long time. I'm a little apprehensive about putting my lunches in her but she really is the perfect size.

Attached Files:

6. Also a shout out to the amazing SAs at the Toronto store! They were amazingly attentive and gave me a call about the Lexie even though I'd never been a customer before.

Attached Files:

7. It looks fantastic!

8. What a gorgeous bag!

9. That's stunning! Is it the regular or OS?

I've Nike seem this leather IRL, is it quite firm?

10. What a gorgeous bag! Stunning! x

11. Absolutely amazing bag

12. Beautiful :smile:

13. I have been eyeing this gorgeous Alexa on M.com for a long time now. I absloutely love the colour and it seems that this leather is less slouchy than most Alexa's in soft buffalo. I haven't been a fan of slouchy bags and therefore the Alexa haven't caught my attention before I saw this! :loveeyes:

Enjoy your new baby! She's a stunner for sure!

14. Congratulations Anithic on your beautiful Alexa

15. Isn't she just a beauty :love: Dreaming of this bag as well... congratulations on your purchase! :biggrin: