My First Mulberry!

kaitydid

O.G.
Apr 10, 2011
Before I joined tPF, I had never heard of Mulberry. After joining tPF, I had seen Mulberry listed as a sub-forum, but I never truly began to be familiar with the brand until Kate Middleton was spotted carrying the Polly Push Lock. I loved the look of the bag, so I began to explore the world of Mulberry. I never did get the Polly Push Lock (although maybe one day I'll find a pre-loved one!), but I soon fell in love with Mulberry. So I put Mulberry on my "one day" list and began to lurk in this sub-forum and would post every now and then.

Then I spotted this beauty. I stumbled upon a picture of it, and my gut told me it had to be from Mulberry. Originally I was disappointed, thinking it was an older style that I wouldn't be able to hunt down. But upon some further research, I discovered that it hadn't been released yet! When it appeared on the "Coming Soon" section on Mulberry's website, I instantly put in an email notification request and patiently (ha!) waited for its release. In the meantime, I saved every penny I could, hoping that I could finally get my first Mulberry.

After months of waiting, she's finally here! I bought her during the US sale, and she safely arrived in mid-December. Because of finals, I wasn't allowed to touch her until I got home for the holidays (I attend a university in Tennessee, but I live in California). When I finally got home, all I could think about was opening that box! :P I was worried that I wouldn't love her, but now that I've seen her in real life, I love her even more. :love:

Well, that was quite a novel of an introduction. :lol: This is kind of a late reveal, but because of the holidays, I kept putting it off. Now that the new year is here, I figured now was the good time to reveal my new baby. :smile:

So who wants to see?!

DSCN3381_zps8cd0b4ee.jpg

kaitydid said:
Before I joined tPF, I had never heard of Mulberry. After joining tPF, I had seen Mulberry listed as a sub-forum, but I never truly began to be familiar with the brand until Kate Middleton was spotted carrying the Polly Push Lock. I loved the look of the bag, so I began to explore the world of Mulberry. I never did get the Polly Push Lock (although maybe one day I'll find a pre-loved one!), but I soon fell in love with Mulberry. So I put Mulberry on my "one day" list and began to lurk in this sub-forum and would post every now and then.

Then I spotted this beauty. I stumbled upon a picture of it, and my gut told me it had to be from Mulberry. Originally I was disappointed, thinking it was an older style that I wouldn't be able to hunt down. But upon some further research, I discovered that it hadn't been released yet! When it appeared on the "Coming Soon" section on Mulberry's website, I instantly put in an email notification request and patiently (ha!) waited for its release. In the meantime, I saved every penny I could, hoping that I could finally get my first Mulberry.

After months of waiting, she's finally here! I bought her during the US sale, and she safely arrived in mid-December. Because of finals, I wasn't allowed to touch her until I got home for the holidays (I attend a university in Tennessee, but I live in California). When I finally got home, all I could think about was opening that box! :P I was worried that I wouldn't love her, but now that I've seen her in real life, I love her even more. :love:

Well, that was quite a novel of an introduction. :lol: This is kind of a late reveal, but because of the holidays, I kept putting it off. Now that the new year is here, I figured now was the good time to reveal my new baby. :smile:

So who wants to see?!

Ooooh I would love to see :smile:

kaitydid said:

So who wants to see?!

I must go to bed now! But congrats on your first mulberry and I look forward to seeing your pics in the morning ;)

So who wants to see?!

DSCN3381_zps8cd0b4ee.jpg
Cant wait to see.