My First Mulberry

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay I've just taken the plunge and ordered a Evelina Satchel in Fudge from the Flannels Sale.

Completely new to Mulberry and wanted my first purchase to be a 'new' bag so can anyone give me some tips on how to keep it looking awesome for as long as possible?

I have to admit I don't have ANY designer bags (aside from a Radley which I thought doesn't really count?!) and felt a bit sick spending so much money on something so I want to make it last :smile:

Thanks x

2. Just love her unconditionally (and just be careful with marks/stains and don't go out in heavy rain, like it is today)!

3. Well done maisykayleigh! - and may this be the first of many! - I acquired my Mulberry addiction only relatively recently - but am well and truly hooked now! - use her, love her, and above all, enjoy!....(but just remember to take heed of Steph's advice!!!)

4. congrats :smile: cant wait for the reveal!!!

5. I acquired my designer handbag addiction recently too and it's not just limited to Mulberry :blush:

Collonil leather cream and the waterstop spray are good to use to nourish and protect the leather.

I think the Evelina satchel is a beautifully understated bag. I'm looking forward to your reveal! It's a little bit of a wait with Flannels standard delivery, I think. I bet you can't wait!

6. Thank you :smile: I've been waiting for the right bag for ages at the right price and it seemed to click into place when I saw it - I'm not a big fan of 'showy' brands so I think she's definitely understated for me :smile:

I've already ordered the Collonil too (I bet that arrives first knowing my luck!)!

The website said 5 to 7 days so I have a feeling I'm going to be harassing the Yodel man at work for a little while!

xx