My first Mulberry!

Nov 20, 2007
I'd been looking at getting a Bayswater for a very long time, and decided that today was the day. On my way into the store though, I saw a woman wearing a beautiful pink Alexa and fell in love!

I'm loving the rosegold h/w and how adorable this bag looks! It won't work as my work bag (which i what I wanted the Bays for) but I can't wait to wear it out!!

Attachments

• IMG_7784.jpg
    IMG_7784.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 1,951
  • IMG_7797.jpg
    IMG_7797.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 2,293
Thanks ladies!!

Has anyone else had this color before? I'm starting to test it out around the house, and nothing has flaked yet, but just looking at the way the bag wears and creases I'm getting a bit worried that it might flake, and i've read a lot in this forum regarding concerns with Mulberry. Do you think it will wear okay? I actually was going to get black/rosegold, because I'm more comfortable with the way black bags wear, but this pink was so beautiful it won me over.

Should I go back and exchange it for black??

Lovely bag. If you don't mind babying it a bit keep it, but if you want to wear it cross body with jeans without worry I would go for black. I myself don't mind having one or two bags that need special care, as long as you have an alternative for when you're too busy to mind your bag. Final word: If you really love it, it's worth it!

Beautiful Alexa! I wouldn't be worried about it flaking, my only concern would be colour transfer.

Yes that would be my worry too, I am so OCD with my powder beige bays & sometimes it takes the fun out of wearing it but I would just avoid dark denim as that's a killer to light leather.

Congrats on a very pretty bag & great for summer, maybe your bays could be a dark winter colour :graucho: