My first Mulberry!

Nieners

♥ Loubounista ♥
O.G.
Dec 28, 2008
I did it :biggrin: got the Mulberry Bayswater in Oak.
It was a great experience and the SA was very sweet as well.
I got the Collini spray as a gift and he let me pay the old price for it :smile:
It's funny that I'm not a typical woman that loves bags so I was kind of questioning myself and if I should even get the bag,
but when I walked in and saw her I was in love :love:

I'm sure you'll understand when you see this picture:

30rtni0.jpg

The color is not that dark in real life, btw. I do have a question. I'm keeping the bag in it's dustbag, is that okay?
I'm afraid of color transfer :blush: (forgot to ask the SA)

Thanks for letting me share :flowers:

Beautiful Bayswater, Nieners! Congratulations!
And yes, keeping her in her dustbag is perfect. I'm sure you won't have any problems with colour transfer if you spray her with Collonil.
And by the way, I'm loving your Balenciaga too!

Your new bag is beautiful! Looks absolutely perfect and is so smart and classy. Love the stunning shoes too! They look excellent with it. I agree that it will be fine stored in it's dustbag. All my bags i keep fully stuffed (with tissue) and inside dustbags when not in use. This is the best way to keep them perfectly clean (no dust!) and help them to keep a good shape. I bet you will look fabulous doing your xmas shopping with that lovely bag on your arm.Congrats and enjoy! xx

Your new bag is beautiful! Looks absolutely perfect and is so smart and classy. Love the stunning shoes too! They look excellent with it. I agree that it will be fine stored in it's dustbag. All my bags i keep fully stuffed (with tissue) and inside dustbags when not in use. This is the best way to keep them perfectly clean (no dust!) and help them to keep a good shape. I bet you will look fabulous doing your xmas shopping with that lovely bag on your arm.Congrats and enjoy! xx

Completely agree, but maybe don't wear the shoes for Xmas shopping, you might get cold toes in this weather....:lol: