My first Mulberry! So excited!

MrsMickey

Mar 8, 2010
Hello!

I'm so excited as I've just purchased my very first Mulberry!:yahoo:

In fact, I was so excited, I thought I might share it with you (hope the photos work)... apologies as I was going to do a live reveal but the wrapping came off a bit quickly... I've tried to get the right colour of the pictures in the photos as I haven't seen one on here yet, the mulberry site actually has the colour about right for once. The leather is soooo soft and squishy, it has a very slightly pebbled effect.

Anyway, I hope you lovely ladies don't mind me joining your ranks, I've really enjoyed reading about all of the lovely bags that you have and very happy I can finally join you. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01024.JPG
    DSC01024.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC01032.JPG
    DSC01032.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 75
Hi and welcome!

Congrats on your new Leah! I think you're the first on the Forum to have one! Would you mind posting some modeling pics so we can see how it looks on?

That's a challenge for me! I have had a go - I will just caveat that I am very short (4 ft 10 to be precise) so on taller people it would sit a bit higher - as the final photo shows, it really is a "shoulder" bag - it just doesn't work any other way. The handle is quite solid (although presumably will soften a bit over time) which is the main reason why it doesn't sit well in other positions - it's also not adjustable at all.

Also, I do apologise for the awful state of my bedroom! Unfortunately rather than doing any housework I've been going round the house with my new bag.....

Attachments

• DSC01033.JPG
    DSC01033.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC01034.JPG
    DSC01034.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC01035.JPG
    DSC01035.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC01037.JPG
    DSC01037.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 72
Hi mickey,
you are very quick; the first one here, wow! :tup:
A very good choice for your first mulberry and a bold summery color too, congratulations and wear her with pleasure!

Thanks for the photos. I've been waiting to see some of the Leah Shoulder. I've seen the messenger and tote irl in mushroom but not the pink or hazelnut.
The shoulder is the one that I've been interested in so I was delighted to see your photos.
How do you feel it sits on your shoulder? No danger of the strap sliding? Also how does it look with stuff in it? Does it retain it's shape well. The leather is so soft I wonder how it looks with weight in it?
Many thanks! Oh and big congrats on your new bag!

Cracking start Mrs M - congratulations! Leah is gorgeous and really suits you.

Thank you for sharing & welcome to the madhouse, it will be about 2020 before you will even think about housework taking precedence over bags!

Ells xx