My first Mulberry snaked it´s way

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. She's beautiful. Love the rose gold. Congrats!! :biggrin:

2. What a beauty!! Enjoy using (and admiring) her
    :biggrin:

3. Thank you!

Thank you! The scales make the bag really different ;)

Thank you :smile:

Thanks!!!

4. Thank you! I love the rose gold too.

Thanks, I will ;)

5. Oooh! - very classy indeed - I am generally a Vintage gal but I can see the appeal in this gorgeous little beauty!!!!:biggrin:

6. Congrats on your first Mulberry!!! She's a lovely one!!

7. I agree! She's such a beauty, a really special bag!

Congrats :love: what a great first bag!!!!

8. Thank you :smile:

Thanks!!!

Thank you, I´m so happy to have gotten this bag!

9. Welcome to the Mulberry club, you'll be hooked now!! Beautiful bag and stunning hardware.

10. Stunning bag, congrats! Enjoy her :smile:

11. Thank you!!! :p

Thanks, I will ;)

12. I love this bag......congrats

13. Your bag is just sooooo gorgeous I have been hunted for one & finely managed to find one today. They are posting it off tomorrow so I am counting down the days

I didn't go for it initially as I was sucked in by the bigger discounts of other bags. In the end I realized you have to follow your heart. What’s the point of spending a little less money for a better deal that you like when there is something really special you desperately want for a little more.

The only thing that bothers me is the colour. I have only seen the bag on the website and your pics and it looks quite a light colour, not much different than marshmallow white or winter white. That’s what I am hoping anyway, I really wanted a light bag and I hope when it arrives it’s no different to that. Is it an off white?

14. Congrats! It looks gorgeous!