My first Mulberry reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Eek purchased my first Mulberry, anyone around for a little reveal? ;)

2. Congratulations!! Let's see!! :smile:

3. :smile::smile:

Attached Files:

4. Congrats let's see [emoji122]

5. Any clues for us? Mini Lily? :smile:

6. Outlet carrier.... :thinking:

Alexa?

7. Possibly a lily ;)

Attached Files:

8. Oooh, Mulberry Pink Lily! That's a real wow of a bag......pink's my favourite colour! :smile:

9. Yeah, I wasn't too sure about going for something so bright to begin with but I love it :biggrin:

Attached Files:

10. Oh wow; what an absolute little stunner! [emoji7] Many congratulations on a gorgeous purchase; apparently pink is "in" this summer and you'll truly wow everyone with this little beauty! [emoji41]

11. Absolutely gorgeous😍
    Congrats!!

12. So pretty! Congrats!!

13. Lovely! Congrats. :smile:

14. Congrats on your first purchase! I actually tried this one on at the store once, so I know it's absolutely lovely in real life as well. I am sure you'll love using her!

15. Gorgeous! Really want this one. Was it from an outlet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice