My first Mulberry Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sounds like a plan ... I think I will eat better & reward myself with something in Non Rouge - Rouge Noir too :P

2. I think thats an excellent idea! I don't understand why its called rouge noir though. Doesn't that mean red/black... Or maybe I am just to thick to get it!

3. It does yes ... as in the Chanel nail polish of the same name ..

.. Mulberry rouge noir is PURPLE :P (I prefer purple anyway ... hmm I have no purple bags ... YET!!) :nuts:

4. Buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy one! :P

5. Me either. I think we need one. Its only right to have a purple bag. Purple is a lovely colour. Especially when its got a posh name like rouge noir. Waste of a posh name otherwise.

6. Ooooh you are a Master Enabler!!! :woohoo:

7. Loving all of your purchases! You did quite well and what a fantastic reveal. Can't wait to see what's next!!:biggrin:

8. Chanel Rouge Noir ... .

[​IMG]

Mulberry Rouge Noir .. (hope you dont mind me using your gorgeous pic charliefarlie!)

[​IMG]

9. Oh I fully intend to .. I need no enabling :lol:

Might just need to wait until such time as Im not only working 2 days a week though! (Sept!!)

10. I love that colour! I now feel that I need some of that nail polish. :biggrin:

11. Shame the two rouge noirs are poles apart though :lol:

Go get some nail polish .. but then you will need to buy a red bag to match :graucho:

12. Well I must do what I must do. I have to match. I can't be all over the place. That would never do.

13. :roflmfao: :P

14. :d

15. Great reveal maisiebelle! Love the black coated Bays!!!