my first mulberry reveal!!! and a few questions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i posted here just a week or so ago about considering a mulberry for my 29th birthday. i had fallen in love with the leopard oversized alexa before realizing it was no longer available.

well lo and behold, just 2 days before my birthday, it popped up on ebay!

i was going to try to do a guessing game, but i figured any glimpse of the leather would give away what it was. so i'll get right to the point- my very 1st mulberry bag!!!!! :yahoo: sorry about the photo quality- these are cell phone pics i just took in my office when the bag arrived. i'll take more when i've properly styled it in an outfit this weekend.

[​IMG]

close-ups of the hardware- everything look okay? i put the ebay auction in the authentication forum and it seemed like a go, but i figured i'd take a couple more close-ups to be sure. the tag on the handle is in case i want to return to the ebay seller.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

so my question is- should i stop by the mulberry store and pick up the products they sell for protecting the bag? also, it's raining today- can i carry it outside without worrying? i have an umbrella of course, but just want to know how careful i should be with it.

2. Beautiful, courty! Congratulations! I am no expert but it looks good to me. maybe post a couple more pics on the authenticate thread if you want to get it checked again.

It is a lovely colourway and it will look great with anything. I hope that you enjoy using it. Happy Birthday! xx

3. Congratulations! A great bag! And happy birthday:biggrin:!

4. Oh and forgot to mention that would love to see pics of it one you. I think it is the oversize bag? Bet it looks great on xx

5. thanks guys! i'm really excited about it- the print makes it so different from my other bags.

and yes, it is OS. i'm 5'8 so it looks normal with my proportions (well, i hope it does!).

6. Congrats both on your lovely new treasure and your birthday! What a present :woohoo:! It's gorgeous....

7. Beautiful!!

8. Lovely one! Congrats!!

9. Stil one of the best Alexa colours made imo!! Congratulations on finding one and Happy Birthday :biggrin:

10. Gorgeous bag - congrats! Can't see anything wrong with it, but for a proper autentication I'd need to see interior label/stamp, serial "made in"-tag and magnetic fastener, please.
    Kris

11. thanks! i will try to take some later.. but i'm thinking it's authentic, since the fastener tag and 'made in' part were pictured in the ebay auction (which i put in the 'authenticate this' thread).

but once i'm home and have my good camera i'll take some more anyway!

12. What a gorgeous present to yourself. Happy birthday

13. And what a good start to the weekend! I bet you won't take it off for the next 48hrs..... Xx

14. Very, very jealous! :greengrin:

:woohoo: Congratulations! :woohoo:

15. THAT was your first Mulberry? I think that'll be hard to top..
    What a beauty.

Congratulations! And happy happy. (which I think it already is.. :biggrin:)