My first Mulberry!... instant reveal too! :)

Very smart.

I've never managed to take a good modelling picture of a black bag against a black top - but the snakeskin stands out beautifully!

Congrats! What a gorgeous timeless bag for quite a bargain! Did you buy it online or at the Tysons store? I'm about to trek home to Tysons or up to Short Hills NJ from Philly to purchase a black one in person (also my first). If you went to the store, did they have a solid amount of inventory?

lizzyq said:
Congrats! What a gorgeous timeless bag for quite a bargain! Did you buy it online or at the Tysons store? I'm about to trek home to Tysons or up to Short Hills NJ from Philly to purchase a black one in person (also my first). If you went to the store, did they have a solid amount of inventory?

Thank lizzyq! I actually saw it online (Mulberry website sale online) but 1) it was sold out and 2) I didn't want to pay the taxes/duties which was enormous for a bag coming from somewhere outside of the US. So I did call the Tysons Galleria boutique but they were also sold out but a very kind SA called around and found it in San Fo! At that time ( late Dec 2012), she did say they still had "several" of them. So it might be worth a try to call the boutique and have them locate one for you. The name of the SA was Vi. I believe it's still on sale for the same price as of yesterday! Good luck! I hope you find her...

designerdiva40 said:
Absolutely beautiful bag..... Congrats & enjoy

holleigh said:
What a fantastic "first" ... really beautiful, enjoy her for many years, xH

CPrincessUK said:
Stunning Bag! Congrats. Looks good with jeans too ;)

Plemont said:
Very smart.

I've never managed to take a good modelling picture of a black bag against a black top - but the snakeskin stands out beautifully!

marie-lou said:
Great, classic mulberry to start with! Congrats :biggrin:

steph22 said:
Congrats it's gorgeous. Wear it with pride out in DC :smile:

Kingla said:
Gorgeous bays... you wear her well!
Congrats and enjoy!

katielure said:
Beautiful bag! Enjoy her and congrats!

Thank you, gorgeous TPFers! ;)