My first Mulberry (ink Alexa) is finally here!

Congrats bag twin, hope you love your ink alexa as much as I love mine. You look great in the modelling pics and have confirmed to me that I need to shorten my strap as mine is too long for a shortie like me (5'3").

Congratulations on a fabulous bag, it looks really great on you, I can see exactly why you are so pleased. You will look like such a trendy mummy! Plus I should also thank you for demonstrating that regular alexa can fit baby things in comfortably. I might now be tempted to use mine sometimes for this purpose.......

wow, I have recently fallen in love with Alexa and I really like the ink color. Congrats!!

how did you manage to find an Alexa in South Carolina? I lived in NC four years and I don't remember ever seeing Mulberry (I no longer live in the US) :sad:

Thanks for the kind words everyone! The alexa will hopefully be the first of many Mulberrys for me.

^butterfly- I found the Alexa online at Shopopm.com. They also had an oak alexa in stock the last time I checked.

Congratulations on a fabulous bag, it looks really great on you, I can see exactly why you are so pleased. You will look like such a trendy mummy! Plus I should also thank you for demonstrating that regular alexa can fit baby things in comfortably. I might now be tempted to use mine sometimes for this purpose.......

I was amazed at how much fit into the Alexa! I rarely carry a diaper bag since we make mostly quick trips. This will definitely work, although I will be a bit nervous the first few times I carry all the baby gear.