My first Mulberry ever ...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To be honest, Mulberry was never on my list of bags that I adore .... but some weeks ago (I can´t remember what I was searching for on google) I came across the lovely Small Zipped Bayswater in this lovely color Rosewater. You must know, I love this nude / rosé shade of color on bags - almost all of my bags have this kind of color ; - )))
    And as I have the most lovely husband on earth, I got it on my birthday on Monday !!! O.k. I had to order it myself via mytheresa - but that was kind of really so exciting for me ..... here it is, I think it has the perfect size, shape, color and leather you could imagine for a daily used bag ; - ))) I am totally in love and will now definitely have Mulberry on my list for futher bags to come !!!

DSC_0516.JPG

DSC_0515.JPG

2. Lovely bag - the colour is beautiful
    Hope you had a great birthday

Tatze likes this.
  3. Great choice, it’s a lovely style! Congrats on your purchase and birthday!

Tatze likes this.
  4. Love the rosewater color! It's beautiful, congrats!

highend and Tatze like this.
  5. Thanks everybody, I had a really great birthday und since then I enjoy every minute wearing my new bag ; - ))) It is sooo spacy, even it doesn´t look oversized - that´s perfect ... I normally wear a lot of dresses and it is so nice in combination !!!

msd_bags, MiniMabel and ivdw like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice