My first monograms..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As I mentioned before. I've been collecting all LVs without any monograms because I just couldn't feel for them. Then yesterday after lounging at the store I just made my first monogram purchase.

(1) Multipli-cite --the ultimate big carry-all bag...lol I had to give an excuse for this bag so I got it as an early (perhapd very early) mother's day gift for myself. Am I a mom you ask? Well... I'm a doggy mom and I put this bag to the test yesterday.

So far, this bag can hold my wallet, agenda, cell-phone, key wallet, a PDA, a water bottle, a dog leash, a dog harness, a tennis ball, a half roll of paper towels, a fold up water bowl, treat bag, a clicker trainer, a small frizbee, 2 plastic bags, a small towel. and still had room for more.

I orginally purchased the manhattan GM. Although it was gorgeous I had to return it because it was so uncomfortable for me and the bag itself was too heavy I got bruise marks on my arms....

(2) My second bag is the Hudson PM, which I never thought was cute until yesterday. I seriously contemplated between getting this one or the green denim bag... but just went with this one because I thought I could put it to LONGER use.

Like Noriko mentioned, ever sincce I got my kelly bag, I thought I wouldn't shop at LV anymore... but good ol' LV couldn't resist.

Here are some pictures and some of my other LV bags. Hope you guys like them.
    enjoy~

I really need to get them all out and take a portrait of my collection one day....

multipli-cite.jpg hudson pm.jpg compilations 1.jpg
  2. Great bags! Congrats!

3. I understand completely with the no-monogram rule (or former rule). But recently I've had a change of heart and actually browsed a few monogram items (sonatine, marelle, and the HUDSON!) That's the best combination between a manhattan PM/GM and a shoulder bag! Congrats!

4. Great bags! I really like your Hudson. Nice pictures too!

5. Very nice bags. Congrats!

6. I'm noy a huge fan of the mono print but I really like your choices! Congrats!

7. Congrats!! Welcome to the dark side. :lol:

8. Awesome additions to your collection ! ;)

9. Very nice. Congrats.

10. GREAT bags!!!:love:

11. Very nice! Enjoy!

12. Beautiful bags, both of them! What a great collection :nuts:

13. Very nice!! I love Hudson.

14. awesome bags and great pics!

15. OMG gorgeous, thos bags look great in you, and the Hudson, so chic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice