My First Monogram piece/Getting snobbed

Cute bag!!! I'm wanting a shoulder bag soon.. getting tired of holding my Speedy!

You know people with real LVs have nothing to proof. Why would anyone go off on a stranger and proclaim their fake bag to be real. What a loser!!!

GenYbagaddict said:
Gosh sorry girls to have kept you in suspense...

I've had a crappy week :cry: at work the past week so I haven't had the mood to take out my purse for some modelling...

It came out again last weekend cause it was sunny weather...I took it shopping with me! Still :love:

you know what? when i bought the bag, the SA told me i could use the strap like that too :biggrin:! but when you gave me the link to the thread about one girl here who was telling you how to use it as a shoulder bag, i couldn't really understand what she was trying to say :P.

Hi ya... thanks all...

I :heart: the bag as a shoulder bag, but really the strap is a PITA when I am at a supermarket cashier trying to pay...it's much easier when I am sitting down at a restaurant or if i am at a store where i can lightly rest my bag on the counter... It's not the ideal way, but it does look great on the shoulder!

Yeux: I think the bag looks hot on your shoulder...(from your other link)

And yes I was excited when I realised this was quite like the Shirley, cause I loved the Shirley but I didn't know how well I was gonna be able to take care of an MC piece, so gave it a miss...This was cheaper as well, AUD 715 instead of AUD1200++? for the shirley...but the shirley has alcantara lining... *drools* so luxe...