My first Mono LV - YAY!!!!!! It's the Ribera Mini!!!!!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I've been having a hard time deciding which mono LV should be my first, especially since I try not to buy bags that a lot of people have. You can probably tell that from my first LV purchase - the graffiti Alma pm! Well, yesterday, I randomly came across a bag that I think is a beautiful mono bag that isn't carried by a lot of people...ladies, today I snatched up a SO Mono Ribera Mini!!! :love: I am sooooooooo excited for its arrival!!! :yahoo:

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all and to thank Lee69, John_5, and Kittie LaRoche for helping to authenticate!!! :flowers:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Attachments

• monoriberamini1.jpg
    monoriberamini1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,519
pinki and bagsnbags - Thanks so much!!!! I know the mono Ribera isn't a favourite of a lot of PFers, so I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who likes it!!!!!!

Lee69 - I did, I did!!!!!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much again!!!! Can't wait till I get it!!!!!!

Are you kidding? What is not to :heart: ! I think I like it better in the mono!
I think it's TDF!:love:
Your collection is unique and wonderful so far. Thank you for sharing.

Couturegrl and mh21 - Thanks for celebrating with me!!! :wlae:

mickloisme - Thanks so much - I like it better in the mono too!!! I'm very, very slowly building my collection - couldn't do it without all you lovely PFers though!! ;)

jamalu - I've never seen it IRL either!! :shame: But I will really soon - I hope I love it just as much IRL!!!