My first Mono LV - YAY!!!!!! It's the Ribera Mini!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been having a hard time deciding which mono LV should be my first, especially since I try not to buy bags that a lot of people have. You can probably tell that from my first LV purchase - the graffiti Alma pm! Well, yesterday, I randomly came across a bag that I think is a beautiful mono bag that isn't carried by a lot of people...ladies, today I snatched up a SO Mono Ribera Mini!!! :love: I am sooooooooo excited for its arrival!!! :yahoo:

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all and to thank Lee69, John_5, and Kittie LaRoche for helping to authenticate!!! :flowers:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Attached Files:

2. OMG!!! I:heart: :heart: your SO Monogram Ribera Mini!!:love:

She is GORGEOUS!

Congrats!!!:yahoo:

3. cute piece,congrats

4. :wtf: OMG:nuts: You won!!!!:yahoo: Congrats !!! It's a beauty and very rare indeed:graucho: :love:

5. Congrats!! I am so happy for you:smile:

6. pinki and bagsnbags - Thanks so much!!!! I know the mono Ribera isn't a favourite of a lot of PFers, so I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who likes it!!!!!!

Lee69 - I did, I did!!!!!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much again!!!! Can't wait till I get it!!!!!!

7. that's a cutie, well done!

8. Are you kidding? What is not to :heart: ! I think I like it better in the mono!
    I think it's TDF!:love:
    Your collection is unique and wonderful so far. Thank you for sharing.

9. congrats! I never have seen it IRL. but it looks so cute!

10. Couturegrl and mh21 - Thanks for celebrating with me!!! :wlae:

mickloisme - Thanks so much - I like it better in the mono too!!! I'm very, very slowly building my collection - couldn't do it without all you lovely PFers though!! ;)

jamalu - I've never seen it IRL either!! :shame: But I will really soon - I hope I love it just as much IRL!!!

11. SO CUTE!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

12. Thanks Irene!! Hoping to slowly build up a collection as drool-worthy as yours is!!!

13. I love it! :love: congrats!

14. Congratulations!!

15. thats so cute congrats :biggrin: