My First MK Collection Bag!!!!

Jan 23, 2008
So, I was returning a Kate Spade bag I had ordered on line at Nordstrom this weekend (I already have the bag in black and decided I didn't want it in red too) and of course had to check out all the handbags. To make a long story short, I was looking at a Marc Jaobs and the SA said they had one on sale, so I took a look but it wasn't the bag for me. I saw another bag next to it and asked if that was on sale and it was! She unlocked it, I put it on my shoulder, looked in the mirror and it was love! I'm also happy to say, I got the bag for under $400 (original retail was $995)!!!! Here is my MK Skorpios Large Crocodile Embossed Shoulder Bag in Plum. Personally, I don't think it looks Plum, it looks more dark brown with a bit of red/plum highlights. This is the stock picture from the Nordstrom site (the bag is no longer available) as I haven't taken any pictures of it yet. It also has a beautiful satin lining in a gold/tan color!
MKSkorpiosLgCrocEmbossedShoulderBag-Plum.png

Wow - how did you manage to score that for under $400!!!!!! That is totally awesome and stunning!!!!

Really need pics - mod shots, interior - everything please!!!

Major congrats!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

[B said:
crissy11[/B];20779328]Wow - how did you manage to score that for under $400!!!!!! That is totally awesome and stunning!!!!
Really need pics - mod shots, interior - everything please!!!
Major congrats!!!!
Crissy - I knew you would love it! I have no idea how I got lucky enough to find it for that price. It was sitting there and I immediately was drawn to it and I've always wanted hobo style bag. When she told me the price, I definitely couldn't pass it up! I've been carrying it yesterday and today and absolutely love it! I'll post pictures in detail, but it won't be until tomorrow, it's too dark now to get any decent pictures. Oh, I forgot, took a modeling picture on Sunday in Macy'sn (they have the best mirrors!), I'll post it in just a few.

[B said:
codegirl[/B];20783451]OMG :faint:
That is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!
I'm so jealous - you lucky lucky girl, what a deal.
I'd love to see a mod pic!
Thank you! I feel very lucky!! :smile:

Crazy for Bags said:
Sorry it took so long, everything is running so slow tonight!
Here's a mod picture - Oh and I'm wearing my Michael Kors coat too (by accident!), had my MK watch on too. Guess I was MK'd out on Sunday!!!

Oh lord that looks beyond stunning on you!!!!! The color, the shape , the size - it's all soooo perfect!!! It's one of those pictures that I look at and think you'd be crazy to ever buy or wear another bag - that cannot be topped!!! It's totally 100% perfect for you.

And it's just the classiest, timeless, prettiest bag too - can I have it? ;)

All around gorgeous and utter perfection!!!!

Oh lord that looks beyond stunning on you!!!!! The color, the shape , the size - it's all soooo perfect!!! It's one of those pictures that I look at and think you'd be crazy to ever buy or wear another bag - that cannot be topped!!! It's totally 100% perfect for you.

And it's just the classiest, timeless, prettiest bag too - can I have it? ;)

All around gorgeous and utter perfection!!!!

That's so sweet of you!!!! I have to agree with you, I love everything about it too. I think it is the perfect size and sometimes Hobos can overwhelm me since I'm only 5'3". I love all of my bags for different reasons, but I have NEVER loved 100% of any bag until this one! Even my Teenage DD keeps saying how much she likes it.
I will have to find something else for summer (oh darn! lol). Maybe another Skorpios!!!!:graucho: