My FIRST MK Bag

Bag&ShoeLover

Jan 30, 2008
I said I was getting a MK bag this year. It was going to be a tote..since my black one from Coach is getting old. (5 years I have had it and it is showing its age) So I went over to Macy's to pick up my Mac make up and looked at the totes. I was thinking of a different one and the sales lady showed me this one. Instant love with the color and I so love patent leather.

It was on sale for $186 and I donated $2 to the heart fund and got an extra $35.50 off of it.

Pictured borrowed from Ebay.

Attachments

• MKTote.JPG
    MKTote.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,430
Love this bag and the color is so pretty!!! Congrats on your new bag!

I was in Dillards on Monday and this same tote was on sale.. 30% off so it was $136 and change. I went back today and they still had 2 for 30% off + an additional 40% off, so I paid $86 and change! Score! Gonna use it for my business trip this coming week, so hopefully I won't have to carry a purse.

ETA... I think the tote I bought is the smaller size as it doesnt have the center zipper like the one on Macys website does.. Enjoy your bag! :smile:

Last edited:
This is my first MK bag in python print . What is the name for this bag ? Thank you .

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!nkFB(ZbpPYNBREcCD,ddw~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!nkFB(ZbpPYNBREcCD,ddw~~48_20.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 498
  • $T2eC16N,!zcE9s4g0-K8BREcCMzqJg~~48_20.JPG
    $T2eC16N,!zcE9s4g0-K8BREcCMzqJg~~48_20.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 489
Which tote should I get?

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Top-Zip Saffiano Tote or Coach saffiano crossbody city tote

Coach is $10 more than MK. But MK has golden feet and its bigger. Coach doesnt have outside pockets and its zipper is inside so from outside it looks like a cute tote. I feel like MK tote looks like a baby bag because of its outside pockets and zip on the top of the bag.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 611
Hi...
So excited... my first MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Zip-Top Tote in tangerine:biggrin:

After a lot of search for a daily wear bag, finally settled for this one.. it just arrived today..perfect size. Harrods forgot to include the dustbag , but that's ok 'coz it going to be in daily use :smile:

Attachments

• MK.jpg
    MK.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 324