My first MJ...

allsaint

O.G.
Dec 16, 2007
Is a MJ Camila in chocolate... I adore this bag! :heart::heart::heart:

I've determined to wear it with some not-so-dressy outfits although it is said to be an evening bag:smile: It works out perfectly so far! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

Attachments

• DSCF0449_small.jpg
    DSCF0449_small.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF0447_small.jpg
    DSCF0447_small.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0471_small.jpg
    DSCF0471_small.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 90
that's a gorgeous bag -- I love the shape & color. It's perfect for the PW leather. I have to ask though -- you can make that work on a daily basis?? I envy you! I would need 3 or 4 of those to carry every day and probably still need more room!!!

I think as an evening bag or a bag for special events (like weddings, baby showers, parties, funerals, etc) it would be perfect - Like the Baby Stam, it's a little small for every day but perfect for times like that when you don't need (or want) a larger bag.

Absolutely gorgeous (and I luv your T! where did you get it & how much was it?)

Thanks gals... lijia I got the bag from Ron Herman's sale at 50%.. got the information from the sales sighting sticky thread.. thanks to all the TPFers.. :yahoo: I haven't seen it in store anywhere recently.. think there are some on ebay though.

I got the Miss Marc tee at Bloomingdales's pre private sale last week and they are $25!!!! I love Bloomingdales...... :love::love::love:

iluv you are right.. This bag is quite small. I usually carry my laptop bag and a small handbag with only wallet, key, cell phone and lipstick... but the bag is so pretty and I have to show it off as often as I can LOL

Got the t shirt at Bloomingdale's pre sale last weekend.. It was $40 with additional 40% off I couldn't believe I am so lucky... :shame:

that's a gorgeous bag -- I love the shape & color. It's perfect for the PW leather. I have to ask though -- you can make that work on a daily basis?? I envy you! I would need 3 or 4 of those to carry every day and probably still need more room!!!

I think as an evening bag or a bag for special events (like weddings, baby showers, parties, funerals, etc) it would be perfect - Like the Baby Stam, it's a little small for every day but perfect for times like that when you don't need (or want) a larger bag.

Absolutely gorgeous (and I luv your T! where did you get it & how much was it?)

I'm glad you got this & posted pics...I've never seen this IRL and this place is the only way we can stay up on stuff!!!! Looks great on you...congrats!!..and welcome to MJ!!!! I bet this won't be your last purchase hehehe!!!!