My First MJ!

1. thanks to Neiman Marcus' Last Call :smile: I went down to Coral Springs to take my GRE and after getting well above the score I needed and driving right past Sawgrass Mills, I thought I should stop and treat myself.

It's in the Honeydew color, I love it! It used to be $795 marked down to $295 ... I couldn't decide between this and an indigo blue satchel for $313, but this one won. :smile: I went the day after handbags were restocked, I had to restrain myself!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wow, my clothes are all wrinkled ... too much sitting at the computer! :shame: The strap is adjustable, right now it's on the longest hole so I can fit it on my shoulder. The only thing I don't like is that there is only one zipper pocket inside, no cell phone or anything. Oh well!

2. Great bag! Great price! Congrats!

3. It looks great on you ...and a great price...Congrats!

4. congrats !

5. Nice color. Good deal too. I haven't been to Sawgrass in yrs. I may need to check it out. Congratualtions.

6. Anotheremptysky, congrats. =)

7. omg wat a steal!! good job!! i love it :cool: :roflmfao:

8. What a GREAT color!

Congratulations on your GRE score and incredible deal!

9. congrats!!!!

10. Congrats! I like the color.

11. totally cute on you!!!! Loves it!

Selena

12. Beautiful Bag!! congrats

13. Thanks everyone!

I hadn't been in years either. Aside from Neiman's, there wasn't too much I was excited about. I picked up some summer clothes for cheap, but that was it.

14. I just love that color!!! Good deal.

15. Lovely colour. Looks great on you! Enjoy her!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice