My first MJ...what a deal!

jenni96

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I got my first MJ a couple of weeks ago....a chestnut & black patent striped Trish. I think it is from 2006. It was surprise find at a NM outlet. I had an additional coupon that brought the price down to $480!!! :yahoo:Does anyone know how much this was originally when it came out?

Tried to post a pic but file is too big. Not sure how to make smaller for a successful attach. Yes, it came with a card inside, dustbag and Marc Jacobs hangtag attached. I just got my second MJ at NM during last week's sale. A gray quilted Eugenie clutch. I'm hooked!

Holy crap!! :amazed::amazed: Ok it's time to get on the phone with all the MN LC in the US!! Seriously -- a NWT Trish for <$500??? Thats unbelievable!! OK - PLEASE don't tell me it has Teal Leather lining!??

The striping bags (the line that the Trish is from) -- has been very popular and the topic of MANY PF conversations lately -- All this time, there may have been Hudsons, Trish's and Bowlers right under our noses and we didn't even realize it!! Some people have paid over $1k for their bag on ebay, while others have paid $800 to buy one from Bag Borrow or Steal --

How wonderful that you found a new one at NMLC w/o even trying!! I'd love to see pics -- pls figure out how to post them soon!

^ sigh. isn't that how it always is? you find the best stuff when you're least expecting it. :girlsigh:i for one never stop hoping that there's going to be something amazing when i step in a nr or a nmlc or a saks off fifth, which means i am destined never to find a deal like this. oh, well. what can you do?

^ sigh. isn't that how it always is? you find the best stuff when you're least expecting it. :girlsigh:i for one never stop hoping that there's going to be something amazing when i step in a nr or a nmlc or a saks off fifth, which means i am destined never to find a deal like this. oh, well. what can you do?

So true for me as well...:sad: Maybe one day...maybe!