My first MJ (that's not MBMJ)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I absolutely fell in love with this bag, it's honestly the most serious purse I have ever owned. I ordered yesterday & received today at noon. It is so soft, I've been looking at quilted bags lately & knew this was it. Not bad price either. Does anyone have this bag? I love it, the only thing I'm not 100% sure about is the large size. But I feel I can pull off a large satchel type bag on the shoulder whereas you don't necessarily have that flexibility with a smaller satchel.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod94540001

2. I love this bag..looks very functional and I love the quilted leather. Very good choice! And awesome deal:smile: I don't think it's too big at all! A perfect size for every day..

3. I love all the MJ belted bags. Very pretty, and a great deal!

4. "I ordered yesterday & received today at noon."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love it when that happens! :cloud9:

Very pretty jroger and what a great price!

5. Congrats! Any pics?

6. Yes I agree!! :tup:

7. How 'bout some :coolpics:?!!
    I bet it's gorgeous!
    I can't believe how quickly you got it!!

8. Congrats! I love the belted bags. We are definitely going to need pics!

9. Great bag

10. I'm planning to take pics on Friday when I'm off & right now my battery's dead. But I got her loaded up & sitting pretty right by my bed.

11. Wow what a steal for such gorgeous quilting. I'm glad you love her. I can't wait to see modeling pics. :smile:

12. yay what a deal!! congrats! can't wait for pics

13. That was some fast shipping and you can't beat the price. Looking forward to pics!

14. glad to hear you're enjoying it already! the leather's super soft right? can't wait to see your photos. congrats!

15. very nice! congrats!