My first MJ Stam!

Jul 13, 2006
I have been looking for a replacement for my Balenciaga Le Dix (she has to take a break :wlae: ) and as I went to collect my Silverado, I walked past by MJ's boutique and saw this lovely. I mean, I know she's hot and all, but I've never seen her this way...it was :heart: at first sight:upsidedown: Maybe it's the blue, maybe it's so one of a kind, I was ready to give up 2 months waiting for the Silverado and giving my Bbag a rest for this gorgeous bag. I took her out for the first time today, and I swear she got more attention than my other beauties:yes: .

DSC03487.JPG

Excess Baggage said:
It's petrol blue. They had only 2 left, one in petrol blue, and one in taupe. I never know what to do with colours other than black and dark grey :shame: .

WOW! Congrats! Petrol & Taupe are both very popular colors for Stam, they are from previous seasons (very hard to find now).

A lot of members here are looking for Stam in these colors, which MJ boutique is this?

Harlem_Cutie, are you still searching for Petrol Stam? =)

oh wow!! That color is super rare and surprisingly goes with everything!! Great find.

bag.lover I carried a stam for a short while and realized it's just not me so I've moved on :sad:. I would like petrol in another style though.

:yahoo: Thanks for the compliments! I've been in the Balenciaga and Chloe threads all this while; didn't know what a gem this baby is! I got this bag in MJ's Boutique in Malaysia. Maybe things don't move too fast here :wlae: . Also, Asians tend to gravitate towards Monograms stuff so, LV and Gucci are very very popular here. I'm surprised how much stuff MJ Stam can hold! But it is on the heavier side...

mj1.JPG