My first MJ bag, she wants to say hi!!!

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
I said i was going to reveal her to you when i first got her, but i lied:sad:. However, that wasn't too long ago, just only 2 weeks:P

I kept her all to myself, and she keeps on insiting she wants to see all you MJ LOVERS, so here she is!!

This 8lb beauty when full, is fun to curl:graucho:

2923fvs.jpg

33ygne8.jpg

Here she is chillin on my bed w/another purse called Silverlake by The Sak that i was inspired to purchase by many TPFers. I just got her today, and they wanted a duo shoot!

2heyhoi.jpg

Gorgeous! Love the patchwork and black with gold HW is always classic! Congrats on your first (but definitely not your last!) MJ bag!! (The other bag's really cute, too!)

What a fantastic choice for your 1st MJ bag!!! Beautiful PW Stam! Congrats!!:woohoo:

I really like that bag from The Sak too! Wow! Their designs have come a long way! :tup:

CONGRATS!! I have the same bag but haven't used it in forever, you're bag looks so good in your pics I'm gonna take mine out tonight. And I totally agree with pursemonkey, there's just something about gold hardware and black leather, very elegant.

Wow -- a Black Stam as your first MJ -- Way to go:tup::tup::tup:
I'm sure it's the first of many more to come! I have to ask tho -- what are you carrying inside that makes it weigh 8 pounds??:wtf: that seems like a lot -- the PW stams are usually lighter weight, but 8 lbs seems quite weighty even for the quilted version!!!

And your Sak bag, that is gorgeous -- it is very similar to the Botkier Sasha, but at that price, how can you beat it (and the lining is WAY better anyhow!) -- how do you find the quality? Is the leather as soft as Botkier's?

Congrats on such a well rounded set of bags - black and white, you're all set for the entire year!!