My First Miu Miu Bow Satchel

Congrats. I love this brown, agree it has a vintage look to it. Very nice casual bag, great for travel too. I like the grey also, but I think the brown is more classic.

this is the exact style and color my daughter's been looking for! i'd love to buy one for her. can anyone tell me where i can purchase this purse? i live near SF in california. brand new would be my first choice. thanks!

this is the exact style and color my daughter's been looking for! i'd love to buy one for her. can anyone tell me where i can purchase this purse? i live near SF in california. brand new would be my first choice. thanks!
You can find that style on the Styledrops site. They have it in black, dark brown and nude. Didn't see any in mahogany or a chestnut color. :smile:

sandie, do you find it hard to get in and out of the bag? The opening is folded down, are 2 hands required to unzip the bag?
If I can chime in here ms piggy, I also own this style bag and it is no more difficult to get in and out of than most bags. Especially when it is worn with the cross-body strap which actually I love because it frees up both hands and keeps the bag stable against your body. :okay:

If I can chime in here ms piggy, I also own this style bag and it is no more difficult to get in and out of than most bags. Especially when it is worn with the cross-body strap which actually I love because it frees up both hands and keeps the bag stable against your body. :okay:

ms piggy, I agree with miu2. But since I bought this bag 2 days ago and have only worn it once, maybe it's still too early to tell?:smile: :P BTW ms piggy, are you also a malaysian? I happened to stumble into the thread where u girls are talking about TVB drama:smile: Nice to meet you!:smile:

ms piggy, I agree with miu2. But since I bought this bag 2 days ago and have only worn it once, maybe it's still too early to tell?:smile: :P BTW ms piggy, are you also a malaysian? I happened to stumble into the thread where u girls are talking about TVB drama:smile: Nice to meet you!:smile:

Yes I am from Selangor (Subang Jaya) but now working and living in Singapore. Which part of Malaysia are you from?

Do let me know how you find the wearability of the bag. :yes:

Thanks, I am liking the style and colour by the day. Love how the bag is understated and non-descript. Would be a fab casual bag :tup: