My first mini - a quick reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, i am fairly new to the forum and this is my first reveal. I have been looking for a pop-of-color mini and this rectangular mini did it! I originally wanted a square one, but i have decided to save it to be the black classic, whenever i get my hands on one.
    For now, i am very happy with this Blue Mini with light gold hw. I prefer ghw to silver, so when my SA showed me this, i grabbed it 😍😄

Depending on the lighting, it can appear from deep blue to lighter blue, same with the ghw, which can range from deep gold to light/silver-ish gold.

The strap is long on me since i'm quite petite. But i will do either the velcro trick or safety pin trick to shorten it on the inside.

Thanks for letting me share! ❤️❤️

image.jpeg
  2. More pics and some mod shots.
    Two pics on the left with the original chain length.
    The pic on the right with the shortened chain.

image.jpeg
  3. Last one. Thanks for letting me share!

image.jpeg
  4. Hello and welcome.

I love this shade of blue and a rectangular mini is my favorite flap. You surely made a good decision by getting it. Congrats and wear it in great health♡

5. it's beautiful! congrats!

6. Thank you! I'm glad I got it too :smile:

7. Thank you Cityivy!

8. Congrats on your first mini! Love, love the color. Thanks for the mod pics. The mini looks great on you!
    I actually tried this on in the store and want it for my next bag.
    Congrats again and enjoy!

9. So beautiful!! Love the color!! Congrats!!

10. Gorgeous and it looks lovely on you too! Big congrats!

11. Very pretty!

12. Love your new mini, congrats!

13. That's a GREAT pop of color - love the hardware and leather combination! Congrats!

14. You look awesome with it. Enjoy

15. Thank you!
    We'll be bag twin if you get it! :biggrin: