My first Michael Kors bag

MetLen

Jul 25, 2012
My husband wanted to treat me to a new bag, and though I usually prefer Ferragamo, some of the MK bags have grabbed my attention. I had my eyeballs peeled on a summer blue Selma, but when I saw this one in the store, I was sold. And the bag as well :biggrin:
Unfortunately for my husband, this was not the only bag I convinced him to buy this weekend.. :smooch:

Here it is, my first MK bag, Jet Set Travel in fuchsia saffiano - I love the color!

Attachments

• DSCF3095x.jpg
    DSCF3095x.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 539
  • DSCF3096x.jpg
    DSCF3096x.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 539
  • DSCF3097x.jpg
    DSCF3097x.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 539
  • DSCF3098x.jpg
    DSCF3098x.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 533
  • DSCF3099x.jpg
    DSCF3099x.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 538
  • DSCF3100x.jpg
    DSCF3100x.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 539
  • DSCF3101x.jpg
    DSCF3101x.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 538
  • DSCF3102x.jpg
    DSCF3102x.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
She's gorgeous! Congrats!
Thank you :biggrin:
The color is gorgeous! Congrats on your new baby! So sweet of your husband! :smile:
Thank you! My husband is really sweet :hugs:

Beautiful! Congrats! :biggrin:
Thank you, I hope I made the right choice in color. The summer blue is also very nice, but I preferred the gold hardware and the fuchsia.

This is gorgeous! It's so nice of your husband! Do share what else did he get you! :P
Thank you very much! He got me this as well.. :love:

My husband wanted to treat me to a new bag, and though I usually prefer Ferragamo, some of the MK bags have grabbed my attention. I had my eyeballs peeled on a summer blue Selma, but when I saw this one in the store, I was sold. And the bag as well :biggrin:
Unfortunately for my husband, this was not the only bag I convinced him to buy this weekend.. :smooch:

Here it is, my first MK bag, Jet Set Travel in fuchsia saffiano - I love the color!
This is stunning ! What size is this one I've been looking at small but not sure if medium is better x