My first Michael Kors bag!

Renate_

Apr 14, 2008
Got my first Michael Kors bag in the mail today! And she`s a beauty. My gosh, i`m in love! The leather is so beautiful, the studs look amazing. Sooo happy!! :heart:

35ndjpt.jpg

16jr75y.jpg

34t96ad.jpg

347tq1v.jpg

qx8oyo.jpg

My next buy is going to be a Michael Kors Hamilton bag, hope to find one in Paris when I go there in june :biggrin:

LOVE IT!!! congrats on your first MK! it's just the right amount of edgy with the studs but still a classic shape!! oh btw, i see u want a Hamilton for your next MK! just bought one myself (it's MY first MK!!) ... should be here tomorrow!! :nuts:

LOVE IT!!! congrats on your first MK! it's just the right amount of edgy with the studs but still a classic shape!! oh btw, i see u want a Hamilton for your next MK! just bought one myself (it's MY first MK!!) ... should be here tomorrow!! :nuts:
Im waiting for my first MK bag, Hamilton lacquer pink!! :smile: but i must wait till next month because of shipment from US to Indonesia

Im waiting for my first MK bag, Hamilton lacquer pink!! :smile: but i must wait till next month because of shipment from US to Indonesia

Oh my goood! Congratulations, she is a beauty, had to google her ;)

And thanks to everyone! I love TPF, always feel so welcome here and everybody is so nice. :smile: Love to look at other peoples bags and shoes, and love to share my passion with somebody who actually cares! My friends are like... Wtf is Michael Kors, Prada and Chanel, and i`m like... :roflmfao: :shocked:

Oh my goood! Congratulations, she is a beauty, had to google her ;)

And thanks to everyone! I love TPF, always feel so welcome here and everybody is so nice. :smile: Love to look at other peoples bags and shoes, and love to share my passion with somebody who actually cares! My friends are like... Wtf is Michael Kors, Prada and Chanel, and i`m like... :roflmfao: :shocked:

Cant wait to post it here :smile: and sharing my happiness to you all hahahaha