My first metallic colored bag...pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nordies was having a sale on a lot of their COACH stuff... I stumbled upon this beauty... she is a different color thats for sure... its the Large Zoe in the Light Khaki Gold w/the signature C's, I had seen it before at Bloomingdales and thought it was such a gorgeous color... I LOVE the inside lining of this bag, its like a bright coral... I don't even think I have seen this Zoe posted at all on the Coach forum... Not sure about it yet, I haven't tried it on w/some outfits, but it seems like it would be a great neutral bag...pics to come!

2. [​IMG]

3. YAY! Looks awesome! Congrats :woohoo: Looks roomy, too!

4. I can see it! It looks really pretty, are you going to post modelling pics? I'm wondering how big it is.

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. The style # on this bag is 12674, and its called the Light Khaki/Gold... its very pretty IRL... the pics don't do it justice...I'm on the fence yet about this bag...

9. The lining is beautiful!! Thanks for the modelling pics, it looks great on you! I think it suits you perfectly :tup:

10. Thank you bagap!

11. ^^^You are welcome and I think it looks awesome on you! Keep it for a few more days until you can make up your mind 100% :yes:

12. I saw someone with this bag yesterday...the metallic is so pretty iRL!

13. Aww thanks bumbleBEA! Yeah the lining is truly original, never have seen it before inside a bag... I'll have to wait and see about this one... it is gorgeous and I got it for a pretty good price too...

14. I think it looks great on you and the lining is so cute, so valentines!!

15. I agree with everyone else - it looks awesome on you! If it was good price, wear it around your house for a bit before you make any decisions on it. It would be a great spring bag, and I also LOVE the color of the lining. Since its such a neutral, I could picture that bag with dressed up w/scarves to match your every mood!