My first metallic colored bag...pics!

Jan 2, 2008
Nordies was having a sale on a lot of their COACH stuff... I stumbled upon this beauty... she is a different color thats for sure... its the Large Zoe in the Light Khaki Gold w/the signature C's, I had seen it before at Bloomingdales and thought it was such a gorgeous color... I LOVE the inside lining of this bag, its like a bright coral... I don't even think I have seen this Zoe posted at all on the Coach forum... Not sure about it yet, I haven't tried it on w/some outfits, but it seems like it would be a great neutral bag...pics to come!

coach017cb1.jpg

The lining is beautiful!! Thanks for the modelling pics, it looks great on you! I think it suits you perfectly :tup:
Aww thanks bumbleBEA! Yeah the lining is truly original, never have seen it before inside a bag... I'll have to wait and see about this one... it is gorgeous and I got it for a pretty good price too...

I agree with everyone else - it looks awesome on you! If it was good price, wear it around your house for a bit before you make any decisions on it. It would be a great spring bag, and I also LOVE the color of the lining. Since its such a neutral, I could picture that bag with dressed up w/scarves to match your every mood!