My first men's sunglasses!

nyaao

Aug 8, 2006
I've been sunnies enabled..and I fell for a men's style; in fact, I love the men's styles more than the women's. Think I can pull these off with my petite face?

As expected, they are quite big, but I still like the look (hey, if Nicole Richie can sort of pull it off, why can't I? :P).

Presenting...Alhambras in brown! Special thanks to John and Erin for their help!

Pics! All opinions welcome!

Attachments

• IMGP0659.JPG
    IMGP0659.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP0660.JPG
    IMGP0660.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMGP0665.JPG
    IMGP0665.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMGP0668.JPG
    IMGP0668.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 95
WOW! :drool: I knew the alhambras would look hot on us girls toooooo! congrats! they look awesome on you!

EDIT: wanted to add that your earrings match them well too (or at least I think so.... lol)

Very cute! they look great on you! Which LV did you get them from?? Lucky Girl!
I got them shipped from the LV boutique in Toronto on Bloor Street. I was extremely bummed about paying Ontario's deathly tax rate, but to my surprise my Albertan SA hooked me up with Albertan tax!!! :yahoo:

P.S. Last time I checked, the boutique @ Bloor had all 3 colors--well, two now (black and grey)!

CEC.LVeva said:
WOW! :drool: I knew the alhambras would look hot on us girls toooooo! congrats! they look awesome on you!

EDIT: wanted to add that your earrings match them well too (or at least I think so.... lol)
Thanks!! Oh, I just threw on the sunnies with whatever I was wearing today, although the earrings are actually silver and not yellow gold. Glad they look okay, haha!

You look HOT in them!!!!!!!!!!!! :graucho: Congrats on the new purchase! :yahoo:

Yay... I now have a twin! :tup:

Oh... and you're welcome btw! I'm glad my enabling skills worked yet again! ;)

i love them! they look PERFECT!

i only buy mens skate shoes (i know what a kid i sound like) i dunno i LOVE DC's men's lines. i dont like the chick DCs! hehe.

i think that those sunglasses are perfect on ya. the big sunnies are IN, and those sunnies are TOTALLY unisex!!! i'd rock em!