My first men's sunglasses!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been sunnies enabled..and I fell for a men's style; in fact, I love the men's styles more than the women's. Think I can pull these off with my petite face?

As expected, they are quite big, but I still like the look (hey, if Nicole Richie can sort of pull it off, why can't I? :P).

Presenting...Alhambras in brown! Special thanks to John and Erin for their help!

Pics! All opinions welcome!

Attached Files:

2. Very cute, I think they look good on your face!

3. Very cute! they look great on you! Which LV did you get them from?? Lucky Girl!

4. WOW! :drool: I knew the alhambras would look hot on us girls toooooo! congrats! they look awesome on you!

EDIT: wanted to add that your earrings match them well too (or at least I think so.... lol)

5. I got them shipped from the LV boutique in Toronto on Bloor Street. I was extremely bummed about paying Ontario's deathly tax rate, but to my surprise my Albertan SA hooked me up with Albertan tax!!! :yahoo:

P.S. Last time I checked, the boutique @ Bloor had all 3 colors--well, two now (black and grey)!

Thanks!! Oh, I just threw on the sunnies with whatever I was wearing today, although the earrings are actually silver and not yellow gold. Glad they look okay, haha!

6. You look HOT in them!!!!!!!!!!!! :graucho: Congrats on the new purchase! :yahoo:

Yay... I now have a twin! :tup:

Oh... and you're welcome btw! I'm glad my enabling skills worked yet again! ;)

7. Those look so great on you! Congrats!! :smile:

8. Looks great on you! :yes: :love:

9. LOVE IT! Looks great on you.:yes:

10. Congrats- it suits your face very well!

11. i love them! they look PERFECT!

i only buy mens skate shoes (i know what a kid i sound like) i dunno i LOVE DC's men's lines. i dont like the chick DCs! hehe.

i think that those sunglasses are perfect on ya. the big sunnies are IN, and those sunnies are TOTALLY unisex!!! i'd rock em!

12. yay! i love the color! :smile:

13. You look very hot in them! they're gorgeous, you can so pull them off, congrats!

14. congrats!

15. I think it looks great on you. COngrats!