~My first MC came~Gift from DH~

CONGRATS ON BOY BUBBA NUMBER 2 AND OF COURSE THE CLES! I have 2 boys at the moment and am expecting my third (hoping for a girl), hmmm maybe I need to show my DH this thread LOL. I need a special gift too for my third pregnancy.. :roflmfao:

I really don't like long reveals, so i will do an instant one for you guys :P This is a gift from my DH he said it's for carrying our 2nd child. He really is the sweetest! :smooch: BTW, we just found it it's another BOY. Number 2 for us and we couldn't be happier.

About the Cles, i just love it wanted something even smaller than my ZCP. Something i can carry with my keys. I didn't expect it to be as big as it is for a cles it really is a generous size. I was debating between this one, the regular mono and pomme. I already have mono SLGs so wanted something different and for some reason pomme didn't appeal to me. So MC was the winner. ;)

Here she is I just love the lining. The new violet color is TDF! and a shot with Ms.Speedy 35 and what's inside.

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

Congrats.

Thank you

Congrats!

Thank you

congrads on your baby!!

aww thank you :smile:

Your DH is so sweet! And that colour.. I want to get another Insolite wallet in MC because of it! Absolutely gorgeous.. Congratulations on it.. and getting baby #2! :smile:

HAHA yes you should :graucho: and thank you very much

Thank you :smile:

Oh that is so cute, COngrats! What a sweet DH! I love the lilac lining!

thank you and yes i keep staring at the inside love it!

thank you

congrats & i love the violet lining! looks gorgeous and congrats on your baby boy :smile:

Thank you on both congrats i love the lining too keep staring at it haha
:P

Congrats on your new baby and what a beautiful cle. Love the Multicolore line.:smile:

Thank you on both :smile: I love this line also already want more :graucho:

Cles interior is gorgeous, congratulations!

thank you i keep staring at the inside love it :smile:

beautiful choice, you are so lucky

Thanks dear

It´s gorgeous, I have the same one but in white! Congrats!

don't you just love it, i am having so much fun with mine, thank you

Congratulations on your new LV! That violet is nice with the black multicolor. Also, congratulations on your new addition to the family (not LV ;))!

thank you on all the congrats! i love the lining can't stop staring hehe

I like to call it a "push present" lol!!!
Congrats! it is so cute.

haha yes people keep telling me that i never really heard of that, but i think that's what DHs intentions are. he wanted to give it to me when i gave birth but just gave it to me now, love him :smile:

Congrats! Hoping it's a nice easy pregnancy for you :smile:

awww that's so sweet thank u!

thank you

what a great DH

thanks dear i feel lucky to have him, he is great in many ways :smile:

Congrats on all counts! & I love your Cinderella purse!!!!

haha thanks and love your avatar. my DS is watching Toy Story as we speak. i got it free when i bought cinderella 3, i collect disney movies besides LV hehe ;)

Congrats ... lovely gift:smile:

thank you very much

Congrats! On both your little boy arriving soon and your new clés! I didn't know they were doing it in violet now, it's lovely.

thank you on all the congrats. i saw the website and it's been released recently the other color i believe is sold out online i guess this color will be replacing it.