My First MbMJ (little) Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I just got my very first Marc by Marc Jacobs product and I wanted to share with you! I got the Dreamy Logo Neoprene Laptop Case. Last week I got a new Macbook Air, so naturally I needed an awesome case for it. ;) I bought it from ShopBop in the color Fluoro Coral and it is very, very fluorescent. I like it, but I can’t decide if it clashes (not good!) or adds a pop of color (very good!) to my mostly neutral wardrobe.

More photos to come!

Attached Files:

2. I needed something that would safely hold my new laptop while I carry it around university. It protects my laptop perfectly and I can’t wait to start toting it around!

In some lighting it looks peach while in others it leans more pink.

Attached Files:

3. Here it is tucked away in what will be my bag for class, a very luxe looking Coach bag that I actually just got today (I forgot to remove the tag for the photo!). I guess I should do a reveal on that bag as well.

I’m very happy with my new Marc by Marc Jacobs case and I can't wait to build my collection over the years. Thank you for letting me share!

Attached Files:

4. I think it looks great! :smile: it def adds a pop of colour! very summery! I have the same one in a pink/purple for my MacBook Air :smile:

5. Thank you Babesnstuds! The pictures really don't do the fluorescence justice. You're right, I think it is part of the Spring/Summer collection, which would explain the neon! Your pink/purple case sounds awesome! What does it look like?!

6. This is very cute!

7. Thank you Nascar Fan! :smile:

8. Love the color and I think it adds a pop of color rather than clashing. This orangey pinky color goes with so much. My mom has the same case but in black that she's had since December and loves it. I have a similar one for my iPad and love it to. It does a great job protecting while looking stylish. Enjoy!!

9. Thank you! I've grown used to the color now, and I absolutely love it!