My First MBMJ (Eggram Satchel)

bxvixen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
This is my first MBMJ. I am a loyal RM fan. And have been looking to change up my small collection (very small).

So I was looking and looking and stumbled upon this bag on Endless. And just had to buy it to see if it fits.

What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• mbmj.jpg
    mbmj.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 90
  • mbmj1.jpg
    mbmj1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 64
  • mbmj2.jpg
    mbmj2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 96
  • mbmj3.jpg
    mbmj3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 90
Sorry... I have to ask... what's RM? Rebecca Minkoff? (I'm guessing) All I could think of when you mentioned that you are a RM fan was that you are a Real Madrid fan! haha... I like the bag! Can't quite distinguish the colours... the straps seem to be brown? And the inside is black and the other little details on the bag are black, right?

I think it looks good on you :smile:

The bag is white leather. The black is canvas inlay from what endless describes and the straps are brown leather. I normally don't do gold hardware and any type of brown but I like that this bag has black/brown combo.

Yes RM is Rebecca Minkoff but I guess I'm getting a little bored. I have 2 mams and a tote. And I wanted something different. Was looking at burberry and wanted a Louis Vuitton but that is a little over my price range and don't know if I quite like the monogram look.

Anyway, Do you have any suggestions for bags? You know to change it up.

Thanks