My first MBMJ: Classic Q Natasha Mini!

stcstc

Apr 16, 2014
New York, NY
I was shopping with friend the other day at bloomingdales and this cute bag caught our eyes. I liked the color aqua at that time, but there was only one mini in banana creme left. So I went back home and searched online... See what I found!:graucho:

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

stcstc

Apr 16, 2014
New York, NY
The color is called Apple Red. I love it so much! What made me even happier was that I got this baby at 33% off!:lol:

Attachments

Last edited:

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Havana Daydreamin'
I was shopping with friend the other day at bloomingdales and this cute bag caught our eyes. I liked the color aqua at that time, but there was only one mini in banana creme left. So I went back home and searched online... See what I found!:graucho:
Oooo I love this color! I LOVE the Natasha! Is this an orangey-red or a more true red?

lazeny

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
That's a beautiful bag, congrats! I have the classic Natasha in Cherry Red that I parted w/ because my MIL wanted it. I sorely miss that bag.