My first MBMJ bag reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been posting here a lot, sorry! But I finally got my MBMJ bag and at first I was regretting it but I put it on again afterwards and I am absolutely love it.

[​IMG]

The infamous Holt Renfrew bag.

[​IMG]

The dust bag!!!!!!!

..... to be continued..

2. I got the CLASSIC Q NATASHA in NEWSPRINT/OLIVE (as I would call it).

[​IMG]

:smile:

3. Congrats! What a lovely color.

4. Close ups:
    [​IMG]
    The plate.

[​IMG]
    The color of the bag. It depends how bright it is. At holt, it was very bright and I was unsure of the color but when I got home the color didnt look as green, more grey. Same as when I went into Aritizia.

WEARING IT:
    [​IMG]

It sits right at the hip and you can adjust it.

I love love love love it. The only issue I have with it is that when you adjust the strap, the higher you adjust it the strap tends to stick out if you know what I mean? but its not a big deal.

I hope I did this right! thanks for all your help and thanks for looking!

5. Congrats!!!

6. It's super cute! Congrats. I love the classic Q version of the newsprint colour actually (more so than that dark grey seen on the Pttm line).

Gorgeous purchase!

7. Congrats on your first MBMJ! It is gorgeous!

8. its so lovely!!!

9. congrats!!!

10. Congrats! Love the color!

11. congrats on your natasha! i love holt's hot pink carrier bag. did you get the fancy large box too? i'm such a sucker to pretty packaging. :biggrin:

12. no i didnt!! i was hoping i would but i just got the dust bag and tissue paper. still, their bags are pretty awesome.

13. congrats, she's perfect!!

14. congrats! :yahoo:

love the color - it looks great on you!

15. Congrats. It looks amazing!