MY FIRST MATINEE... and the collection keeps growing

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this black/red matinee off a seller on ebay, and it is absolutely gorgeous! It has a special RM stamp on one of the sides, and the insides of the outside pockets are red suede. The black leather is THICK and buttery and iMO its just a beauty! It has gold hardware with the tassels.

I really like it, and i think the whole Michael Jackson inspiration thing is funny from Megs thread!

Attached Files:

2. :drool: I'll comment again! I'm so jealous of your ever growing collection! What styles and colors do you have now?

3. WOW! You are really on a roll with all of your new RM purchases! Lucky you!

4. they see Desi rolling..they're hating..:jammin::P

5. Babe, your matinee is Gorgeous! :drool: Its a rare colour combi too! Congrats!

6. So pretty! Congrats!

7. Desi! Ahh gorgeous! Update your signiture--I want to see all the bags you have now (and the ones that will be coming soon!)

8. Gorgeous..congrats!!

9. LOVE IT!!!!!!

10. Desi, I love your collection!! How about a group shot? :girlsigh:

11. Very lovely!! no you'll think of good ol' MJ everytime you use this bag!!

12. Super hotttttttt!!!!!! Carry it with one white glove!

13. Pretty!!! :biggrin: Congrats!

14. Congrats! Hmmm.... my favourite two colours on one bag...can I ask if the leather on this bag is similar to the leather on the midnight/pewter or glazed expresson matinee? Is it smooshy? :smile:

15. Congrats on your first Matinee!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice