My First Marc Jacobs Bag!!! =)

GiMMe MoRe BaGs

i want more!! =)
Oct 21, 2006
OMG! I have to share this! I've never posted any of my bags up..but this one I am soo excited about!! I've wanted a Marc Jacobs bags so bad for a while now. I was just waiting for the right one. I came across this multi-pocket on eBay and fell in love!:love: I loved the size, the shape, the fact it was quilted and of course the color!! So I placed my bid and someone else won it from right under me in the last three seconds! :sad: BUT the seller contacted me and said the winning bidder didn't pay so I got the second offer!!!! :yahoo:
Now I know this bag was meant for me! And we will live happily ever after!!! (Or until I get a new bag...):yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 116
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 137

K15

Dec 21, 2006
Fabulous bag - now can anyone answer a question for me? I've seen pictures of Vistoria Beckham at the Marc Jacobs fashion show in new york and she was holding a leopardskin shoulder bag with gold chain - anyone have any idea who the designer is????

GiMMe MoRe BaGs

i want more!! =)
Oct 21, 2006
Today I took it out! =)

I love it so much but the chain handle really makes it heavy. Now I know what everyone is talking about when the bags themselves are so heavy. This is my first bag with such heavy hardware and it makes a difference. But on the other hand, the chain handle doesn't bother my shoulder at all. Thanks everyone for your congrats! I'm so happy I have people to share this joy with!! :yes: