My first Marc Jacobs bag!!

May 8, 2006
So..silly me has never really paid much attention to Marc Jacobs bags...
I mean, awhile ago, I had 2 marc by marc softy totes...I got them for a steal at loehmann's and I absolutely loved the leather and the size and the colors...I used them for a semester at college.
Then I decided my two softy's were quite heavy so I sold them...to feed my balenciaga addiction....

Besides the casual glance at the runway bags, nothing really cause me to delve into this Marc Jacobs subforum....

UNTIL...

Several months ago I saw someone selling a GORGEOUS venetia is a bright pinky coraly color called Geranium...

I WAS TOTALLY IN LOVE

But totally broke...

So she slipped through my fingers. And I went on to spend several months trolling *bay, and lurking here in this Marc Jacobs forum..waiting for that same tug the geranium venetia gave me....

THEN MAGICALLY

The exact geranium venetia pops up again..only this time she had brand new hardware and I WASN'T COMPLETELY BROKE!!!

So a small partial trade later, SHE IS MINE!!

Without further ado...my geranium venetia, the first of many gorgeous Marc Jacobs bags I hope!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• venetia1.jpg
    venetia1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 576
  • venetia2.jpg
    venetia2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 809
Congrats!! I am getting a Venetia too. Looks great on you, I looked for modeling pictures and did not find much. Your pictures got me all excited now :woohoo:

Looks awesome, congrats again!

Congrats on your first! Venetia is such a gorgeous MJ bag and I just love my promegranate one. Well, I am sure because of it you will find yourself wanting a second MJ bag and then a third, a fourth and the list goes on......:biggrin: