My first Marc by Marc Jacobs bag reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. something hiding in the corner of the men's accessories dept. at Nordy Rack came home with me tonight :P

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. waiting... 😺😺

4. Waiting... :smile:

5. Sooooo....what didja get????

6. The suspense!

7. haha sorry for the delay, I fell asleep last night listening to Joni Mitchell :giggles:

8. without further ado here is the Folksy Saddle Shopper in navy leather and pink suede combo :yahoo::loveeyes::happydance:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. this bag is gonna be so useful since it has so many compartments. It has 2 exterior cargo pockets that fits a laptop or Ipad adaptor. The extended buckled straps of the exterior cargo pockets can hold a rolled up newspaper or drafting paper.

the roomy pink suede exterior pocket is roomy enough for an Ipad
    [​IMG]

inside the main interior compartment has a cellphone pocket, a wallet pocket, and slip pockets for documents and etc.
    [​IMG]

the Folksy Saddle Shopper featured in the Fall 2011 ads
    [​IMG]

10. Very cute!! Congrats!

11. Classy!!!

12. Yes Kla$$y indeed :greengrin:

thanks for letting me share guys

13. gorgeous! congrats on the find

14. That is a super roomy and practical bag.Congrats on your on your first and hopefully not your last MBMJ bag.