My first M bag

airina666

Meh
O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
Hello Mulberrians :P

I fell in love with this baby when it was revealed for SS 2012. I wanted to wait for it to arrive in Australia to touch and feel the leather. I went to check it out and fell even more in love with it, but did not buy it. I decided to wait and I can't believe I manage to get one during this sale season! Presenting my first Mulberry bag, from Al Duca D'Aosta ... :cool:

20120727192423.jpg

TBH, I was a little dissapointed at how much soft/squishy the leather was when I opened the dustbag. I know spongy leather will get slouchy over time. The bag was probably a return? What do you guys think? Appreciate your comments/advice.

Last edited:
Not really an advise, but I was blown away by its gorgeouse colour. I love it!!! Def not a return case IMO. I'd suggest to try it on for the entire day and see how it feels on you. Lucky you to get it on sale!! congrats!!

Airina, what a lovely, gorgeous pop of colour! Modelling shots would be lovely ;)

I agree with mygoodies - try her out for the day and see how you feel. All leathers will get slouchy with time but I would have thought this leather will hold up better with time, as it's crinkled patent leather, isn't it?

I pretty much agree with everyone else! - try it out and see how you go!...but it is a gorgeous colour...:love:....I think the crinkly/pebbly patents (of which I have a RO Bays in the latter) can, by their nature, become a little slouchy - but ultimately it depends on your personal preference!.....:smile:

Not really an advise, but I was blown away by its gorgeouse colour. I love it!!! Def not a return case IMO. I'd suggest to try it on for the entire day and see how it feels on you. Lucky you to get it on sale!! congrats!!

Thank you mygoodies. I took it out for a few hours today & i got no complaints! :biggrin:

Same as mygoodies, not advice but a really, really gorgeous colour. Congratulations!

Thank you dizze!

Congrats and welcome to Mulberry. The holiday Bays is ideal for Aussies as you get the nice weather to wear it all the time :smile:

Thank you. You think so? It's winter now and I took it out for a few hours today :smile:

Airina, what a lovely, gorgeous pop of colour! Modelling shots would be lovely ;)

I agree with mygoodies - try her out for the day and see how you feel. All leathers will get slouchy with time but I would have thought this leather will hold up better with time, as it's crinkled patent leather, isn't it?

Thank you. Yes it's crinkled patent leather. Will try to get mod shots soon :smile:

I pretty much agree with everyone else! - try it out and see how you go!...but it is a gorgeous colour...:love:....I think the crinkly/pebbly patents (of which I have a RO Bays in the latter) can, by their nature, become a little slouchy - but ultimately it depends on your personal preference!.....:smile:

Thank you :smile:

That's a lovely bag in a really nice colour! Def a keeper!

Yes i'm keeping her. Thank you! :cool: