My first LVoe Bag/Speedy... YAY!

FijiBuni

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!
Aug 25, 2006
Hey everyone!

I went to a dentist appointment on wednesday and decided to stop by and look at the speedy (I've been dying for one for YEARS). I was looking at the 25, 30, 35. The 25 could fit a good amount but was too small and the 35 is a monster, if I carried more stuff I would get it but its like a carry-on bag... but the 30 was soooo perfect. I feel like goldie lock hahaha!!!

I figured I've waited too long and I have a lot in my life going on so I thought I'd treat myself. My SA was so nice and patient with me and didn't try to force a sale even when I was like "umm yeah I think I'll get it" he was like "are you sure?", cause I was going back and forth lol. I'm definetly coming back to him, he's one of the nicest so I think I found my official SA :lol:. Also while I was there I got my Cles zipper replaced in minutes for free :smile:

I'm so in love with this bag :love:, I thought I might have a problem with it being a handheld but I really like it that way! OOOO I'm so excited!! :yahoo:

I've become one of the monogram LV speedy toting sheep... BAHHHH!!!! :roflmfao:

I'm going to take pics and post them in a little (the camera is charging). :graucho: