My First Lv!!!!

I am so0o0o0o0o excited about my most recent purchase: an LV Mono Speedy 30!!!!!!!! It has such a beautiful patina too I can't wait til next week!!:love: Anyone care to share their stories about their first LV purchase???

Here is my LV story:
My first LV (Ellipse) was a gift for my wedding from my god father. I had NO CLUE what LV was at that time so I took it back to the Toronto LV store!!!:lol: When I was on my honeymoon (I HATE THAT WORD:nuts: ) I was reading some sort of celebrity gossip magazine and saw a pic of Madonna with *GASP* Ellipse in her hand!!! So, upon returning from my you know what:lol: , I RAN to the LV store in Toronto to buy the same bag I returned a few months ago only to find out it went up in price!!!:evil: :wacko: :lol: :wacko:

congrats on your first piece of LV!

my first piece of LV is the same as you!!! I love my Monogram Speedy 30... when i figured out that i was travelling - i went to the LV store and started checking out bags etc... and then i finally got it.... i still love it very much!!!! All i know is that it's not going to be my last piece!

have fun with your new bag when you get it!!!

Congrats! You won! I hunted so hard for this Speedy (without my BF knowing though) that I posted lots of threads in seller watch about auction links. I finally decided what the hell and just purchased it from a MPRS and with the go ahead from the lovely ladies here. And as you know, my BF got me a 30 but by the time he came to see me and gave it to me (it was for Valentine's day) it was past 14 days of return and so I decided to let this one go. I offered it to my friend who couldn't afford one but wants one but she got embarrassed by it so I didn't push it on to her too much. Congrats on your lovely purchase! It's folded nicely in a brown box, protected with packing peanuts and I am walking to the PO tomorrow morning before work to get this out to you!

Congrats on your purchase! And if you're anything like me (and many others here) you'll absolutely love your speedy 30. I find it the most easy to match with anything and VERY practical. Enjoy!!!

congrats. but izzit a speedy 30 too large?
In singapore, over here this model is so so popular amongst ladies.. everywhere u turn, u see some one carrying it.
However, compared this to Epi speedy 25, which is nicer??

Congrats!! :biggrin:

I got my first LV when I was in Copenhagen with my honey :love: We had talked about how much I wanted one and he said "well, let's go get you one!" :lol: So we went there.. looked around the store, it was so much fun. The first time either one of us had even been in a LV store.. And we bought a Speedy 30 just like I wanted :love: We then went to get some coffee at this really cute coffee shop and Justin was like "Baby, can I get you a matching wallet?". I was like "noooo, we already spent so much money, are you sure you want to do that?" and he was like "Yes, I really want to get you one :love: ". So he did :lol: I love him so much :love: :love:

Aww.. congrats ! You'll love it to death ! ;)

My first Vuitton was a Popincourt Haut, for my birthday last year. I had been loving the LVs for a long time, but I never thought I could really afford to buy one. Anyways, I got to pick one out for my birthday but had to be waitlisted since it was no where to be found.. I picked it up from the Bloor Holt's in Toronto and it was horrific to be driving that day, super busy cause of - gay pride parade ! I love my popincourt to death !