My first LV!!

I have wanted a LV since I was old enough to know what one was, so my hubby said I could get one for my birthday. I went to the LV store and ended up getting the monogram zippy wallet and the Alma Damier. Well I ended up returning the Alma because I have two small children and I wanted a bag that could go over my shoulder so I could be hands free. So I got the Griet Damier instead. I absolutely LOVE this bag but I am having a little buyers remorse because of the cost, this is the most I have spend on a bag etc., I am being crazy about it and I have not even used my bag yet and am debating returning it. Please help!!!

PS. I tried to attach a picture but I keep getting a fail message, I will keep trying

I say definitely KEEP IT. :yes:

The Damier Griet is an absolutely gorgeous bag for your 1st LV.

After collecting LVs for about 3 1/2 years now, to this day I still get buyers remorse everytime I buy something but that will go away in time. ;)

congrats! The damier griet is a beautiful bag.
To avoid the guilt of the high price tag i just remember how much i absolutely love the bag. Every time i look at my bags i feel happy and proud to own something so beautiful, so it is worth it to me.