My First LV!!!

1. Yay i just ordered my first LV's today from their website (not elux), i'm really excited and I just hope they come in time for my 18th birthday (23rd April). I got a popincourt haut and a white MC wapity :love: I promise to post pics when i get them.

2. Congratulations! That's a great first LV.

3. Congrats on your first LV items! The first couple of many, I'm sure. The 23rd is just over 3 weeks away so it should be there way sooner than that. Do you have a tracking #? That way you could at least see how close they are getting to you:smile:)

4. Congrats! Happy almost birthday!

5. Nice, congrats!

D.

6. Congratulations. I'm sure there will be more in your future.

7. Congrats!

8. [​IMG]

9. Congrats, I am so happy for you and your new bags!:nuts:

10. Congrats...enjoy them and be careful....LV GIVES ADDICTION!!!:shame: :shame:

11. Congrats, great choices, enjoy the bags :amuse:

12. Congrats!

13. Thanks everybody! I really cant wait now, im so excited like a little kid at christmas. Im pretty sure that this is the first of many more to come. I do have tracking so i'll be checking everyday to see whereabouts they are hehe it says it should be under 30 days so im hoping that 23 days will do :noworry:

14. congrats i am happy for you.

15. Good for you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice